Elementary School Tutors
in Pasadena & Glendale
With the elementary curriculum getting increasingly intense with time, and some parents opting for pre-K tutoring programs, we realize that some parents may be afraid that their children will be left behind by the time they enter grade school. But preschool programs are primarily aimed at preparing children for kindergarten.
Our elementary school (K5) in-home tutoring programs are designed to help grade school children stay ahead in class, catch up when they’ve fallen behind, or keep up with school work. Beyond that, A+ Tutoring provides parents with accessible, budget-friendly, and credible tutoring solutions, right in the comfort of your home.
Interactive study sessions that boost engagement
Some parents assume that they know what their children need to learn at this age, and opt to become tutors themselves, but this is not recommended. Children generally need different levels of tutoring during their formative elementary years, and we have the capacity to create customized curriculum plans that target the specific needs of your child.
A+ Tutoring applies interactive lessons to keep our young students interested and motivated to learn. Your child will receive a personalized curriculum plan comprising daily, interactive lessons that help to improve his/her academic performance, while at home.
Our elementary tutoring programs comprise:
- 1st Grade Tutoring: These programs are designed to help young learners build confidence in basic math and languages
- 2nd Grade Tutoring: These programs will help your child improve his or her core skills in math, language, and science
- 3rd Grade Tutoring: These programs are aimed at buildings areas that your child may be struggling
- 4th Grade Tutoring: These programs are customized to reinforce the basics of various subjects and help boost your child’s confidence
- 5th Grade Tutoring: These programs help to engage and encourage struggling grade 5 kids, or motivate high performing students to excel in their studies and actively chase knowledge.
Our K-5 curriculum has been tested and proven to work following years of collaboration and feedback from our carefully selected and highly educated tutors, special-education advisers, early childhood curriculum specialists, involved parents, and, of course, our young students. Our different lessons are based on the newest educational researches and advanced instructional practices.
We Keep You Updated
Parental involvement is a key component of A+ Tutoring study programs. Parents receive regular, detailed reports of their children’s performance and progress so they can play an active role in their growth.
A+ Tutoring provides private 1-on-1 in home tutoring to Grades K-5 for the following subjects:
- Phonics and Reading
- Reading Comprehension
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Spelling and Vocabulary
- Number Sense
- ERB and SBAC Test Preparation
Need an Elementary School Tutor?
Call us at 626.360.2299 and schedule a free consultation today.
A+ Tutoring provides private in home tutoring for elementary school students at an affordable price to Pasadena & Glendale.