Private College Counselors in Pasadena & Glendale
Applying to college is both a wonderful and stressful period. You’re a step closer to becoming financially independent. But with single digit college acceptance rates, you can be extremely nervous and fearful about getting accepted in the school of your choice.
At A+ Tutoring, we have professional and certified college counselors who can help students to manage the admissions process, reduce tension, and improve the success rates. Since our professional college admissions and counseling team knows exactly what qualifications colleges look for, we can evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of each individual student in order to determine the most ideal college to apply for.
Additionally, A+ Tutoring can help to bring out the most important qualities that will appeal to the admissions board and make you stand out from other top candidates, dramatically increasing your chances of being selected. We have a wealth of experience helping students get accepted in the top colleges in the country, and even getting them scholarships to reduce the financial burden of higher learning.
The value of academic tutors and college admissions counselors
Many students struggle with college applications because they’re not aware of the services offered by a college admissions counselor. Over the years, our tutors have helped students attain higher ACT or SAT scores through personalized private tutoring sessions, improving their chances of getting admitted in a college of their choice.
Our college admissions counselors, on the other hand, provide one-on-one guidance to help students realize the career that would give them the most satisfaction life. Through individual private sessions, we examine the student’s choice of extra-curricular exams, and why he/she is targeting a particular college.
A+ Tutoring college admissions and counseling experts can help students:
- Write clear, evidence-based, and emotional college admissions essays that clearly exhibit the student’s nature to the admissions committee
- Understand college profiles - the unique traits of the college, the acclaimed professors, your likelihood of admission
- Monitor and manage deadlines - getting the requirements ready, such as recommendations, in time
Generally, our tutors will help the student portray his/her best qualities the right way, and at the right time. A+ Tutoring can be the coach and mentor that your teen needs to get through this major hurdle in life.
We provide a comprehensive College Counseling and Application Solution.
- Transcript, GPA, and test score evaluation
- Career Interest Inventory
- Strategy Planning Meeting
- College Exploration Matching
- Identify safe, target, and reach college
- Prepare a college list
- College Application Process
- UC Application (9 campuses)
- CSU Application (23 campuses)
- Common Application
- Private Colleges
- Personal Statement
- Brainstorm, refine, edit, complete UC and Common Application essays & supplements
- Financial Aid Eligibility and Expected Family Contribution (EFC) Calculation
- Evaluation of College Admissions and Financial Aid Offers
- Supplemental Essays
- Ivy League Application and Interview Setup
- College Admission Interview Preparation
- Mock interview
- Volunteer Work & Extracurricular Activity Search
- Placement in activity
- Job shadow placement
- Pre-college summer program advisement
- Scholarship Search & Applications
- Financial Aid Applications
- FAFSA & CSS Profile
- Appeal Letters
- Housing applications
- College Tour Set Up
Need a Private College Counselor?
Call us at 626.360.2299 and schedule a free consultation today.
A+ Tutoring provides private in home College Admissions Private Counseling at an affordable price to Pasadena & Glendale.